We are looking for a responsible Project Coordinator (Software Projects) with 2-3 years of experience for software Project Management. Good Communication (Verbal & Written – English). Bachelors/master’s degree in (B.Tech/MBA) with good academic track record.
Project Management, Teamwork, Supervision, Quality Management, Time Management, Proactive, Project Coordinator responsibilities include working closely with our Project Manager to prepare comprehensive action plans, including resources, timeframes and budgets for projects.
To succeed in this role, you should have excellent time management and communication skills, as you’ll collaborate with clients and internal teams to deliver results on deadlines.
Meets work standards by following production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving operational problems; identifying work process improvements.
- Can able to assign task to the Programmers, Monitor Task & sending software project reports to the management
- Coordinate project management activities
- Liaise with clients to identify and define requirements, scope and objectives
- Assign tasks to internal teams and assist with schedule management
- Make sure that clients’ needs are met as projects evolve
- Oversee project procurement management
- Monitor project progress and handle any issues that arise
- Act as the point of contact and communicate project status to all participants
- Work with the Project Manager to eliminate blockers
- Use tools to monitor working hours, plans and expenditures
- Ensure standards and requirements are met through conducting quality assurance tests
- Coordinating project schedules, resources, equipment and information
- Liaising with clients to identify and define project requirements, scope and objectives
- Ensuring that clients’ needs are met as the project evolves
- Identifying problems
- Providing solutions
- Communicating project timelines
- Tracking project progress
- Reporting results to management.
- Job Category: Project Coordinator
- Job Type: Full Time
- Work Mode: Remote
- Salary: 20-25k