This Global pandemic has affected all industries throughout the world. The government is urging people to stay at home and maintain social-distancing till the situation is overcome. People are stepping out of their homes only to buy daily essentials. Nowadays there is a demand for grocery delivery app in the market. People prefer to shop online rather than visiting the stores. Every industry is trying to move from offline to online marketplace. If you also want to shift your business online, then go through this article to know, how to create a grocery delivery app.
- During this lockdown, we have seen the usage of grocery delivery apps has increased and there is a huge competition out there. If you don’t follow the trend and do not act smart then it’s quite difficult to run the business and stand out from the crowd in this lockdown. Do you wish a grocery app or mobile app that suits your business? Invest in On-demand Grocery App Development Company India and get your grocery delivery app at affordable prices
- Firstly we will look at the types of grocery delivery apps
- Single Stores: This type of apps is usually managed by the single stores itself and will have higher development costs.
- Grocery Chains:
One single app that can be used by multiple stores situated in different cities means one dedicated app for all their customers.
- Aggregators: Acts like a mall where your nearby store will be listed and allow you to purchase the products from any of these stores listed on the app.
Must-have features of Grocery Mobile Apps
- Here we have discussed 3 must-have features for On-demand grocery delivery apps. If you want to develop an on-demand grocery delivery app, you should hire the best Android app development company that delivers you a highly functional and feature-rich grocery mobile app.
- Admin Panel
- Store Management: Manage all stores from a single dashboard and can track orders also.
- Product Management: Admin will manage the products by updating/adding/ deleting the menu, sub-menu, and products.
- Order Management: Admin will be responsible for handling the order placed by the customers.
- Transaction History: Admin can access and manage the payment transaction history.
- Customer Management: Admin can manage the customer activities and will have access to block the customers if they do spam.
- Report: Can analyze the report generated at a regular interval to monitor performances. Admin can use data and business intelligence to make better targets and performances.
- Notifications: Admin can send emails, alert messages, push notifications to reach out to the customers and staff to provide the status of their grocery services.
- Registration: Customers or app users need to log in with some details like name, contact number, address to purchase the products.
- Schedule Delivery: Customers can schedule the delivery time and date as per their convenience.
- Real-Time Order Tracking: User can track their order or nearby stores with Geo-location technology.
- Quick & Easy Search: It allows users or customers to search the products easily by the filter options.
- Multiple Payment: Customers can make payments via a wide variety of payment options including Paytm, Google Pay, Net banking, Paypal, etc.
- Order History: Customers can check their order history and can re-order the same order with just a few clicks.
- Feedback & Rating: Users can give ratings and reviews on the various products they’ve purchased and can give ratings to store’s services also.
- Offers & Discounts: Users are able to know and use the offers, deals, rewards & price drops for the next time purchase.
- Delivery Boy Panel
- Create Profile: Delivery boy can create a profile on the grocery app with some details and it will be verified by Admin.
- Order Status: Delivery boy should be able to check the orders he has accepted, delivered, or rejected.
- Track Location: With the help of GPS tracking features, delivery can track the destination.
- Contact: Delivery boy can contact to the users or customers via chat or call feature.