- 1. Angular ensures best performance for an app built through it which is the most important aspect for the business dealing in e-commerce.
- 2. Angular being a simple language to write, makes the length of code reduce considerably and hence saves a lot of time, also because it is an open-source platform.
- 3. Angular.js is dynamic in nature, hence it can make applications that can run across many platforms like on mobile, web apps .
- 4. Since Angular.js is managed by Google, new and improved frameworks keep on coming from time-to-time by the skilled developer team.
- 5. Angular makes it easier for testing on real-time basis. It also shows how to resolve dependencies.
Reading Time: < 1 minutes